- 9 pieces frozen shrimp siumai dumplings
- 70 grams hanpen (fish cake)
- 30 grams Kappa Ebisen (shrimp crackers)
- Hamburger buns
- 1 slice tomato
- Shredded cabbage
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 30 grams ketchup
- 30 grams mayonnaise
- 10 grams worcestershire sauce
- 40 grams onion, minced
- 3 grams sugar
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Crush shrimp crackers until fine crumbs.
- Break apart siumai with a fork. Mash together with hanpen fish cake and mix well to combine.
- Coat well with the crushed shrimp crackers and deep-fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Arrange shredded cabbage, tomato slice and shrimp cutlet on top of a hamburger bun. Pour the sauce on and top with the other bun. Enjoy!