- 1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour, sifted
- 3 ounces butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar (for egg yolk)
- 2 1/2 tablespoon sugar ( for egg white)
- 1 cup milk, warmed
- Pinch of salt
- 3 drops vanilla oil
- Separate eggs.
- Combine egg yolks with sugar and beat until white and thick. Mix in melted butter. Sift in the flour and mix to combine. Add in the milk and vanilla oil. Mix well.
- Combine egg whites with salt and beat until frothy. Add in 1 1/4 tablespoon sugar and beat for a few minutes. Add in another 1 1/4 tablespoon sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the meringue with the egg yolk mixture. Pour into a cake pan lined with parchment paper. Top with mixed berries and bake for 50 minutes at 280 degrees F. Take out and let it cool. Refrigerate thoroughly before serving.