- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vanilla icing
- Fruit by the Foot
- Ring Pops
- Whipped cream
- Pop Rocks
- Brightly colored candy melts (neon purple, neon green, neon blue)
- Decorate the outside of your glass by spreading vanilla icing around the top and along the sides about an inch down.
- Place the gushers around the sides to completely cover.
- Blend the ice cream and milk together and pour into the glass.
- Add candy decorations and a piece of bark.
- Top with whipped cream and pop rocks.
- Melt all candy melts in separate bowls.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour down half of your base color.
- Lay 4 straws down and cover with the remaining melt in that color.
- Drizzle other colors on the bark and add candy, if you like.
- Let set at room temperature until hardened.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE