- 28 ounces condensed milk
- 24 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Prepare a 9 by 9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and condensed milk together, stirring to combine. Add vanilla. Pour into prepared pan, and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine water and espresso powder and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and espresso. Use an electric mixture to beat until smooth.
- In a separate large bowl, add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread mixture over fudge and chill for 30 minutes. Create a design on top of the cream with parchment paper and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Remove parchment and serve.