- 339 grams graham crackers
- 100 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 400 grams dark chocolate
- 250 milliliters thickened cream
- 150 milliliters kahlua
- 400 milliliters thickened cream (whipping cream)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- Cocoa powder to dust
- First make the base. Place the Oreos in a food processor and pulse until you have coarse crumbs. Stir in the melted butter and then transfer to a 13x30 centimeters baking tin with removable base. Use a measuring cup to firmly and evenly squash the crumbs into the base and up the sides of the tin. Use a teaspoon to level the top of the sides. Place in the fridge to chill whilst you make the filling.
- To prepare ganache add chocolate, cream and kahlua into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time mixing each time until smooth.
- Pour over prepared tart and chill for 20 min
- To prepare cream, add cream and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl and whip on high speed until the mixture reaches soft peaks. Add mascarpone cheese and whip to stiff peaks.
- Fit the end of a piping bag with a piping tip of your choice and pipe cream onto tart. Finish off with a light dusting of cocoa powder.