- 12 Hostess cupcakes
- 2 cups dark chocolate candy melts, melted
- 2 cups vanilla frosting
- Marshmallow cream
- In a large bowl, crumble the cupcakes. Combine until dough sticks together easily.
- Divide dough into 12 balls.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a small straight tip with the icing.
- Set in freezer to firm.
- Pipe a dollop of icing into each ball.
- Dip cake pop sticks into melted chocolate and push through the frosting, into the balls. Set in fridge to firm.
- Dip cake pops in melted chocolate. Set in the fridge to firm.
- Twirl cake pops through the marshmallow cream.
- Gently torch with a brulee gun to add golden color. Pops will keep up to 3 days covered but best eaten day of.