These nuggets are so good, you won't realize they're tofu!
- 1 box firm tofu
- 3 tbsp potato starch
- 2 tsp powdered chicken broth
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying, as needed
- Freeze the firm tofu first then let it thaw.
- Drain out all the excess water from the tofu.
- Place in a bowl and break it into small pieces using your hands.
- Mix in potato starch, powdered chicken broth, pepper, soy sauce, and egg.
- Spoon out the mixture onto parchment paper and shape them into nuggets.
- Fry the nuggets in 180°C oil (appx. 350°F) until golden brown all over.
- Place on paper towel to drain off excess oil. Dip in ketchup and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE