Breakfast Bowl Tofu Scramble
- Tofu scramble:
- 1 block extra firm tofu, pat dried
- 2 tbsp onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for pan
- ½ cup Roasted sweet potato cubes (seasoned with olive oil, paprika, salt & pepper)
- ½ cup Sauteed kale (seasoned with olive oil, chili flakes, salt & pepper)
- ½ cup Canned black beans, drained
- In a pan, heat oil and add onion and garlic. Saute for a few minutes, and then add red bell pepper. Crumble in the tofu, sprinkle turmeric, cumin, salt, and pepper, and stir well.
- Serve with roasted sweet potato cubes, sauteed kale, black beans, and scallions.