- 185 g silky tofu (175 g)
- 130 g gluten-free flour (e.g., 80 g buckwheat, 50 g rice)
- Vanilla grains from 1 pod or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 210 ml almond milk
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil (coco, colza, olive…)
- 2 tbsp whole sugar (optional for savory pancakes)
- ½ tsp cardamom powder or 4 crushed pods
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix tofu in a salad bowl with vanilla and milk until homogeneous.
- Mix all dry ingredients, making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour tofu mix over dry ingredients and beat well until dough is thick.
- Heat up a small amount of oil in a large nonstick pan.
- When oil is hot, lower fire, pour a little pancake dough and cook each side for about 2 minutes, until bubbles appear all over the surface.