- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 3 cups radicchio, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 cups torn frisée
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss fennel with radicchio, frisée and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad with the vinaigrette and pine nuts. Serve with stuffed chicken breasts.