To save this video and more, Download the Tastemade App
- Hello fam, and welcome to the Toronto Christmas Market! Get ready to watch me stuff my face. Alright. First stop is grilled cheese. Can I get the Christmas dinner? Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm excited. I'm so hungry. So, so unnecessarily hungry. Let's see what this is all about. It's so good. Look at that, crispy. Cranberry sauce, brie, and turkey. You can't go wrong, folks. That's a real treat. I know. Someone's overcompensating. All right, you know it wouldn't be a Canadian Christmas market if I didn't get my hands on some poutine, friends. I feel like I wait for this all year. You can't poutine in the summer, it doesn't make sense. Getting in line. Hi! Can I grab just a classic?
- Okay, sure.
- That would be perfect. Alright. I found a little shared table. Let's do this. Oh, yeah. Mmm. If there's one thing that Canada does well, man, it is fries and cheese and gravy. Mmm. Warm ya straight to your core. I'm like, oh. Like, let's be honest. It's freezing. But I'm not cold inside. No way. Not when this is out here.
- Oh, thank you very much! Enjoy the food.
- Merry Christmas!
- Hi! You guys are open?
- Yeah! We have some fresh wood ready for ya.
- Really? I'm gonna have a s'mores one I think.
- Yes. Is that the funnest one to make?
- Alright, friends. Now we're pulling out the big guns. No joking around anymore. This is a chimney stack. It is a s'mores one. Think donut but roasted, covered in butter, rolled in graham cracker crumbs, we've got a marshmallow fluff toasted exterior rim, if you will, and then fudge that was poured in and is now down at the bottom. This is why we do what we do, my friends. For these reasons. I'm in absolute utter heaven.
- Uh, I knew this would inevitably happen. I am full. And there's so many things I haven't tried. But, I think I have a little bit of room left for a little something special. There's always room for mulled cider. Alright you guys, I have got a stuffed belly, I did my best, I did my darndest, I wanted more, you know I did. I think we did good, you're just gonna have to visit yourself. Thank you so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed this video. Have yourself a wonderful, happy holidays, whatever you end up celebrating. See you next time.