- 100ml heavy cream
- 2 chocolate sponge cake (15cm in diameter)
- 3 egg yolks
- 40g granulated sugar
- 50g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp kirsch (or your favorite choice of alcohol)
- Chocolate for topping, as needed
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Hollow out the chocolate sponge cake using a plastic bottle.
- Break up the remaining sponge cake into small pieces and put them in the plastic bottle from step 2.
- Add egg yolks and granulated sugar to a bowl. Mix until white.
- Add in mascarpone cheese and kirsch. Stir the mixture well.
- Add in the whipped cream. Mix well until everything is combined.
- Pour the cream mixture over the sponge cake that’s inside the plastic bottle from step 3.
- Garnish the top with your favorite toppings. Remove the plastic bottle and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE