- 2 bags Trader Joe’s Potato Tots
- Trader Joe’s 21 Salute Seasoning Mix
- 1 box Trader Joe’s pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 block Trader Joe’s Unexpected Cheddar, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe’s Sriracha Sauce
- 6 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 1 bunch of chives, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 11 by 9 inch casserole dish.
- Line the tots side by side along the entire bottom of the pan so they fit snugly.
- Season with 21 Salute Seasoning Mix.
- Top with a layer of bacon, then a layer of both cheeses.
- Create another layer of tots, facing the opposite way and sprinkle with seasoning mix. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and bake for another 10 minutes, or until all the cheese has completely melted.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and the Sriracha until completely combined. Put into a squeeze bottle, or a piping bag.
- Cut bake into individual slices and top each with an egg, Sriracha aioli and chives.