- 1 Trader Joe’s pre-made pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 6 ounces Trader Joe’s smoked salmon lox
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove pizza dough from package and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. On a lightly floured surface spread out the dough using your hands.
- Shape into a disc and stretch out to the size of a medium pizza pan.
- Transfer the dough to the pan and coat with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the crust with the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Mix.
- Cook flatbread for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. Allow the pizza to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread an even layer of cream cheese over the middle of the pizza.
- Sprinkle the top of the cream cheese with more seasoning mix.
- Top pizza with all remaining ingredients. Cut into squares and enjoy.