- 1 package Trader Joe’s toaster waffles
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 4 cups strawberries, cut in half
- Trader Joe’s Midnight Moo Chocolate Syrup
- Powdered sugar, to taste
- Toast the waffles and cut into 4 pieces.
- Place a piece of waffle on a wooden skewer followed by a strawberry half and a banana slice.
- Repeat this process until the skewer is covered, leaving about an inch on the bottom of the stick for a handle.
- Plate the skewers, dust them with powdered sugar and drizzle with chocolate sauce.