- Orange nerikiri (white bean paste and mochi), as needed
- White nerikiri, as needed
- Green nerikiri, as needed
- Powdered sugar
- Shape different colors of nerikiri into round balls.
- Divide orange nerikiri in two and shape each into a ball. Score the surface of one of the orange balls and coat with powdered sugar.
- Flatten the other orange nerikiri, and place the flattened white nerikiri on top.
- Wrap the orange ball from step 2 with the flattened neriki from step 3. Stipple the surface using a bundle of skewers.
- Place the green nerikiri on top of the orange neriki. Enjoy!
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.