- Hard candies of your choice in any color (at least 5 varieties or colors)
- Parchment paper
- Lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place 3 to 5 pieces of each variety of hard candy into a small zip-top bag. Crush the pieces until fine.
- Cut ovals out of parchment paper a bit larger than your desired lollipop size, then cut out an oval in the center.
- Fold the inner and outer circle edges up to create a barrier to keep your hard candies in when they melt.
- In concentric circles, assemble your candies by color, filling the molds well. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes, until candies are sufficiently melted.
- Remove from oven and press lollipop sticks into the centers. Allow lollipops to set to ensure the sticks remain attached. Cool completely and enjoy!