- 1 cup white candy melts
- 2 cups candy melts in the 2 colors of your choice
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- Edible glitter
- Gold luster dust
- 1 cup vanilla cake, crusts removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons vanilla buttercream icing, tinted the color of your choice
- In a heatproof bowl set over boiling water, heat 1 cup candy melts and 1 teaspoon coconut oil at a time, keeping the colors separated.
- Dust the inside of a silicone candy gem mold with some edible glitter and/or luster dust, and fill the molds with swirls of alternating colors. Make sure to layer the candy melts thickly enough to create a shell that will contain your cake pop filling. Set aside and allow gem bases to set.
- While bases are setting, prepare cake pop filling by combining the crumbled vanilla cake and tinted buttercream. Fill set molds with cake pop mixture, and level the tops. Cover with more candy melt swirls and a dusting of glitter and luster dust. Allow to set completely, then gently remove from mold.