- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- For the filling:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups powdered milk, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender, beat the eggs, butter, sugar and milk. Pour into a bowl and sift in the flour, mixing well.
- Gently add the baking powder. Pour the batter into a greased Bundt cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Using a mixer, combine the can of condensed milk with the room-temperature butter.
- Add the heavy cream, mix well and gradually add 3/4 cup powdered milk.
- Remove cake from Bundt pan, and fill the center with the condensed milk mixture, spreading the rest overtop of the cake. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup powdered milk.