- 4 cups stale sliced bread loaf, torn
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- For the whipped cream:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Chocolate sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, all three milks, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Place the bread cubes and pecans in a buttered baking dish. Pour the mixture onto the bread cubes and let sit for about 5 minutes to soak. Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip heavy cream, sugar, and cinnamon until you get stiff peaks.
- Slice and serve with chocolate sauce and cinnamon whipped cream.