- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (410 grams) of evaporated milk
- 1 can (370 grams) of condensed milk
- 1 can (370 grams) of heavy cream
- 165 grams of egg-white
- 10 spoons of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cream of tartar
- A pinch of salt
- Place the 4 egg-whites in a bowl and beat the mixture until it rises and a foam is formed.
- Reduce the mixer to medium speed and add the egg yolks one at a time until they are incorporated into the egg white mixture.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and mix until they incorporate.
- With the help of a spatula, add flour and mix until it becomes homogeneous.
- Bake for 20 minutes or till the surface browns
- Place the three milks in the blender until they mix.
- Open holes throughout the entire surface of the cake and pour the three milks over the entire surface
- Cover with meringue or caramel.
- Let it cool for 3 hours.