- Pocky Dough:
- 75 grams cake flour
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Large pinch of salt
- 2 grams unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon milk
- Pocky Coating:
- Melted white & dark chocolate
- Halloween candies and sprinkles
- Mix together the cake flour, sugar and salt in a food processor. Add the cubes of butter and pulse 2-3 times until the butter is well combined. Drizzle the milk evenly over the mixture and pulse until the mixture becomes large and crumbly. Place it on a sheet of plastic wrap and shape it into a disk. Wrap it in the plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface until it is a 5'x6' rectangle. Slice it into thin strips and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 340F for 15 minutes, or until lightly brown. Allow them to cool completely on a baking sheet.
- To decorate, dip the pocky in melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Decorate with some extra melted chocolate, candies or sprinkles. Transfer the pocky to the freezer for the chocolate to fully set, about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!