- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup filtered coffee
- 1 1/2 cups cocoa powder
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 9 small strawberries
- 1 cup of brigadeiro (or chocolate sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 3.5 ounces bitter chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a square cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until clear and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla extract and coffee; mix to combine. Stir in the the cocoa powder, then the wheat flour and cornstarch.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then slice into 9 squares. Make a hole in the middle of each slice using a round cookie cutter. Place a strawberry into each opening, then drizzle chocolate sauce over the top. Place in refrigerator.
- In a bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form; add the melted chocolate and mix gently.
- Garnish brownies with a dollop of chocolate whipped cream before serving.