- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 habanero or scotch bonnet
- 1 thai red chili
- 250 grams cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Slice each pepper in half lengthwise and de-seed.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in the cheese, garlic, paprika and salt. Stir to combine.
- Stuff the bell pepper with the filling and then press the jalapeño inside. Then fill the jalapeño with the filling and press the habanero into it. Repeat with the thai chili.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes and then broil on high for 5 minutes to brown the cheese and char the outside.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE