- 20 Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 4 single Twix bars, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9 x 9-inch square cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, pulse Oreos to a medium-fine consistency. Transfer to a bowl and add butter. Stir to combine. Press the crumble mixture into the base of the cake pan and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla bean. Beat to a creamy consistency. Fold in Twix. Pour over the baked cookie crust. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until center just jiggles. Cool and chill for 1 hour before slicing into square bites.