- 2 bags udon noodles
- 5 tablespoons wheat flour
- Melted chocolate
- Cinnamon sugar:
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cooking Oil
- On small tray, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Place udon noodle in a medium bowl and use hands to combine with the flour.
- Remove 8 noodle strands. Use disposable chopsticks (without splitting the chopsticks apart) to hold one end in place, then twist. When done twisting, use another pair of disposable chopsticks to hold the other end in place.
- Heat a frying pan with cooking oil. Fry noodles until light brown. Dip through cinnamon and sugar, then the melted chocolate. Repeat with remaining noodles.