- ¼ cup sugar, plus additional for the crust
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Place 4 dessert ramekins inside the slow cooker. Pour water around the edges to half the side of the ramekins. Remove ramekins.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, and cream. Pour mixture in ramekins.
- Place ramekins in the slow cooker, cover, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Remove ramekins and allow to cool. Wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once chilled, sprinkle with sugar, and brulée with a torch. Serve immediately.