- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ stick butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 box fudgy brownie mix
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 4 mason jars
- In a mixing bowl, add melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and salt. Stir together until combined.
- Next, divide graham cracker mixture into each jar. Press down firmly.
- For the brownie mix, follow box instructions as listed except for the baking step. Once brownie mix is prepared, add the mixture to each jar until halfway full.
- Place jars into slow cooker and pour water around the edges to half the side of the jars. Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove lid and add large marshmallows to each jar. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Using oven mitts, remove jars from slow cooker. Then with a torch, toast the top of the marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.