- 8 vanilla pudding cups
- 1 (6-ounce) package of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 12 Golden Oreos, crushed, plus more for garnish
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Slice openings into the top of each pudding cup. Gently peel the lids off, keeping one side attached.
- Transfer the vanilla pudding into a medium mixing bowl and clean the containers.
- In a small saucepan add the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer and add cornstarch.
- When the sauce begins to thicken, remove from heat and let cool.
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream and crushed Oreos into the pudding.
- Layer the pudding and the fruit sauce in the pudding containers in 3 layers to create a pretty pattern.
- Scatter the finely crushed Oreo pieces all over the surface.
- Place the lids back on the pudding cups and tape to the containers to secure them closed.
- Slide a popsicle stick into the sliced opening and place the popsicles in the freezer until frozen stiff, about 4 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, place both thumbs at the base of the pudding container and press upwards. Enjoy!