- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 20 Lemon Oreos
- 8 small strawberries
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries, crushed
- In a food processor, crush the Oreos into a fine crumble.
- Add softened cream cheese and process until a smooth dough is formed.
- Transfer to the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Clean and trim the strawberries.
- Once the dough is firm, begin assembling the truffles: Pinch off about 2 tablespoons of dough and flatten into a disc in your hand. Place a trimmed strawberry in the middle, pinch the dough around and roll into a ball. Place the now-filled truffles on a parchment lined baking sheet or plate and place in the freezer for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Dip frozen truffles into the melted white chocolate to coat and place on a wire rack.
- Dust with freeze dried strawberries and return to the fridge until ready to serve.