The unicorn craze appears to be far from over, so get on board with this rainbow ice cream covered in cotton candy and glitter!
Unicorn Ice Cream
- Cotton candy
- 21 ounces vanilla ice cream
- Pink, blue, yellow, and purple food coloring
- Add sprinkles on top of the cotton candy. Set aside.
- Divide the ice cream among 4 bowls. Color one bowl pink, one blue, one yellow, and one purple. Pour colored ice creams on a baking sheet and use a toothpick to gently swirl the colors together. Place in freezer until hardened.
- Scoop out ice cream and place on top of cotton candy. Roll cotton candy around the ice cream, and cut in half, revealing the rainbow colored filling.