- 3 eggs, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Food coloring
- 1 cup whipped cream
- White chocolate wings
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar, then add flour and mix to combine.
- Fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture, then fold in olive oil.
- Divide mixture into 5 bowls and color each one with a different pastel color.
- Transfer each dough into a piping bag.
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray and pipe a line of each dough vertically down the tray.
- Use a spatula to smooth the dough from one side to the other, slightly combining them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Allow to cool, then spread whipped cream over top of the cake.
- Roll up like a Swiss roll, and place in refrigerator to set.
- Cut into pieces. To each piece, add whipped cream, sprinkles a cone for the unicorn horn and a white chocolate wing.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE