- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond powder
- For the doughs:
- Raspberry powder
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Cocoa powder
- Oreo cookies, crushed
- Green food coloring
- Chocolate chips
- Ice cream cones
- Put butter in a bowl and stir until it gets fluffy and smooth. Add powdered sugar and continue to mix.
- Add sieved almond flour and almond powder and mix using a rubber spatula. Divide the dough into 6 pieces.
- For vanilla dough, leave piece as is. For strawberry dough, add raspberry powder and freeze-dried raspberries and stir to combine. For matcha dough, add matcha powder and stir to combine. For chocolate dough, add cocoa powder and stir to combine. For cookies and cream dough, stir in chopped Oreos. For mint chocolate chip dough, add a few drops of green food coloring and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions of the dough. Place on a baking tray and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place a cookie ice cream scoop on top of each ice cream cone.