Laz uses three meats and a handful of toppings to elevate the cheeseburger.
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/2 pound ground lamb
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 teaspoons cayenne powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup fig jam
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 4 burger buns
- Place all three meats into one large bowl.
- Sprinkle in the cayenne, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the two eggs and mix all the ingredients well. Then form into burgers.
- Grill or use a cast iron griddle over medium-high heat to cook to your desired temperature (4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare to medium).
- Serve immediately, topped with blue cheese and fig jam on the top bun.
- Cook with soul! Eat with pleasure!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE