- 2 pints strawberries
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 5 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- To garnish:
- In a bowl, whisk together sugar and heavy cream.
- Remove stems from the strawberries. Cut 10 strawberries into thin slices.
- Cut the crusts from the bread slices. Cut 3 bread slices into 4 long triangles (cut bread slices in half, then cut diagonally lengthwise.) Cut remaining 2 bread slices into 4 equal-sized triangles (cut slices in half diagonally, then in half diagonally the other way).
- Cover bottom of a medium mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Layer the sliced strawberries across the bowl. Spread a layer of cream mixture over the strawberries. Next, add the layer of long triangle bread slices, covering the cream layer.
- Add a scoop of cream, followed by a handful of whole strawberries. Add another layer of cream and whole strawberries, and use a spoon to cover strawberries with the cream. Cover the top with the equal-sized triangle bread slices and press down firmly. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and flip over onto a plate. Brush with strawberry jam, then slice and serve garnished with blueberries, chocolate and mint.