- 1 (5.2-ounce) round Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs cheese
- 24 ounces assorted salami
- 8 ounces prosciutto
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives
- 1/2 cup cornichons
- 1 cup almonds
- 4 ounces Port Salut, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup fig jam
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- Handful of raspberries
- Assorted crackers
- 2 French baguettes, sliced
- Fold thin salami into quarters and stack in a pile. Place ribbons of prosciutto to resemble waves.
- Position olives, cornichons, almonds, Port Salut, jam and apricots around the board as desired. Fill in spaces with remaining salami.
- Sprinkle raspberries next to cheese, and add assorted crackers and baguette slices.
- Unwrap Boursin cheese and place in the center of the board for a focal point.
- Serve and enjoy.