- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 20 chicken wings
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Scallions and cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat Air Fryer to 380 degrees.
- Spread the chicken wings on a baking sheet, toss with oil, salt and pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, flip the chicken wings and Air Fry for an additional 15 minutes.
- Heat the sesame oil in a medium saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and saute until fragrant. Stir in the honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. When the chicken wings are done cooking, toss them with the sauce. Garnish with cilantro and scallions.