- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 50 round gyoza wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- Canola oil spray
- 2 cups marinara
- Basil, for garnish
- Grated Parmesan, for garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken, olive oil, ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, basil, mozzarella, salt and pepper.
- Lay one wrapper down on your work surface and top it with 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture. Brush egg wash around the edges of the wrapper and place the second wrapper on top, press to seal. Lay complete wonton on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients, spray with canola spray and cook in the air fryer for 5 to 7 minutes. Flip and then cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve with warm marinara.