- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into 2” cubes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups crushed FRITOS® Originals
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place a cooling rack inside a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and set aside.
- In a second shallow dish, mix together crushed FRITOS® and Panko bread crumbs.
- In a third shallow dish, mix together flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Cut chicken into roughly 2” cubes.
- Work in batches of 3-4 pieces or chicken. Dredge chicken in the seasoned flour mixture, shaking off the excess. Dip in egg mixture. Then dip in FRITOS® crumbs mixture, pressing the crumbs to the chicken.
- Place nuggets on prepared rack. Repeat until all of the chicken is coated.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the nuggets are cooked through and the juices run clear when cut open.
- Serve warm with your favorite sauces for dipping.