- 2 pounds ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/8 lb teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- slide of cheese, optional
- Handful of FRITOS® original chips
- Prepare the grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, pepper and salt.
- Form the mixture into 6 large burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill plate.
- Grill the patties for about 4 minutes on each side. (Optional: Add a slice of cheese.)
- Place any topping, such as lettuce and tomato on top of the meat.
- Place a handful of FRITOS® on top, followed by the bun.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.