FRITOS® Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Recipe written by Eden Passante // @sugarandcharm
- 2 lbs cookie dough - (Store-bought works)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups FRITOS®
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a large skillet with vegetable oil.
- Mix in 1 cup crushed FRITOS® into the dough.
- Press the cookie in the skillet evenly.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the skillet cookie is golden brown.
- Once the cookie is done, pull it out of the oven and press in 1 cup of FRITOS®.
- Sprinkle more over the top and enjoy!