HOT CHILI CORN DIP WITH FRITOS® SCOOPS!®
Recipe written by Leah Bergman // @freutcake
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup full fat sour cream
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (15 oz) cans corn kernels, drained
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- FRITOS® SCOOPS!®, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese and sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne and chili powder; and mix well until combined with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in corn kernels, green chiles, 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese and 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Scoop into a cast iron skillet or baking dish and top with the remaining ½ cup Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until bubbling.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes or just until cheese is golden.
- Serve hot with FRITOS® SCOOPS!® for dipping.