Hot Corn Dip with FRITOS® SCOOPS!®
Recipe written by Ashley Rose // @sugarandcloth
- 4 tablespoons of salted butter
- 1 block of cream cheese (8 oz.)
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ chopped sweet onion
- 4 1/2 cups corn (3 cans)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 finely chopped jalapeños. Add more for additional spice
- 1/4 cup pickled or candied jalapeños, diced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- FRITOS® SCOOPS!®
- Whisk the butter and cream cheese in a large skillet over medium heat and stir until melted and combined
- Add in corn, bell pepper, and jalapeños while stirring in paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar cheese and stir to let it melt.
- Remove from heat or transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and cover with a lid and let it sit a few minutes to melt the cheese or serve in a warming dish to keep it warmed for a party.
- Serving with FRITOS® SCOOPS!® and your favorite toppings such as jalapenos, cilantro, and avocado.