FRITOS® Mexican Layer Dip
Recipe Written by Becky Hardin // @thecookierookie
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (9¼ ounce) bag Original FRITOS®, crushed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) jar Tostitos Queso Blanco
- 1 head iceberg or romaine lettuce, diced, optional
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Blend or Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15.5 ounce) jar Tostitos Chunky or Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 (9¼ ounce) FRITOS® SCOOPS!®, for serving
- Layer the ingredients in this order, bottom-to-top, in a 9x13-inch dish - Beans, crushed FRITOS®, corn, Queso Blanco, lettuce (if using), cheese, salsa, crushed FRITOS®.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 8 hours before serving.
- Serve with FRITOS® SCOOPS!® and…Enjoy!