FRITOS® Pie Mason Jars
Recipe written by Ashley Rose // @sugarandcloth
- 1 Small Yellow Onion Diced
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Packet (2 tablespoonTaco Seasoning)
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper As Desired
- 2 (15 oz) canned Chili Beans
- 1 (8 oz) canned Tomato Sauce
- Optional Toppings: Sour Cream, Diced Green or Red Onions, Guacamole, Lettuce, Diced Tomatoes, Bell Peppers
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- FRITOS® Corn Chips
- In a stove top pan on medium-high heat, combine the diced onion, ground turkey, taco seasoning, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the turkey for 5-6 minutes until no longer pink and drain excess grease.
- Add the beans and tomato sauce to the pan and stir on low to let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to high or about 400 degrees.
- Spoon ¾ cup of chili into mason jars and top with cheese, then the corn chips, and additional cheese.
- Place the glass mason jars in the oven for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and a few extra FRITOS® on top!