- 6 cups FRITOS® Corn Chips
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin spice mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup mini chocolate covered candies
- 3 cups popcorn
- 3 cups ROLD GOLD® Pretzels
- ½ cup Candy corn
- ¾ cup Candy pumpkins
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring 2 inches of water to a simmer.
- Place a medium mixing bowl over the saucepan and gently melt the white chocolate.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the FRITOS® with pumpkin spice and and pour spiced FRITOS® in a layer over a baking sheet lined with a wire rack.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over FRITOS using quick diagonal motions and sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds and mini chocolate covered candies.
- Allow chocolate to harden and set, about 1 hour.
- Break apart the FRITOS® into small clusters.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss FRITOS® clusters with popcorn, ROLD GOLD® pretzels, candy corn, candy pumpkins.