- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning - mild or spicy
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 cup black or pinto beans, heated
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- 6 small bags of FRITOS® Original Corn Chips
- 1/4 cup green peppers
- In a skillet cook ground beef with 1/2 cup water and the taco seasoning.
- Using a spatula break it up and continue to stir so it browns evenly. Let it simmer until it’s finished.
- While the taco meat is cooking, prepare the taco toppings.
- Peel and slice one red onion.
- Chop the green onion,
- Heat the black beans.
- Slice limes and peppers.
- Add all of the ingredients into individual bowls with small serving spoons.
- Place the ingredients and six small bags of FRITOS® on a tray to serve!
- Let guests create their own tacos by adding ingredients directly into the bag to eat with FRITOS®.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.