- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 40 marshmallows (10-ounce package) or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 6 cups REESE'S PUFFS Cereal
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candy or Mini REESE’S PIECES Candy
- Butter a 9 by 13-inch pan.
- Place peanut butter and butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at on high for 45 seconds or until butter is melted and mixture is blended and smooth. Add marshmallows; stir to coat with peanut butter mixture. Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave on high an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until marshmallows are melted when stirred. Add peanut butter chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is blended.
- Immediately add cereal, stirring until well coated. Press mixture evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle candies over surface, pressing in firmly. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Note: Cereal mixture can also be rolled into balls about the size of popcorn balls.
- For Peanut Butter & Chocolate Crunchy Cereal Bars: Substitute COCOA PUFFS Cereal for REESE'S PUFFS Cereal and replace peanut butter chips with HERSHEY’S Kitchens Milk Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY’S Kitchens Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.