Not Your Grandma's Pumpkin Pie
This isn't your average pumpkin pie! Everyone will want a slice of this rich treat, which gets a sweet chocolate upgrade with HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, #sponsored by @hersheys
- 1 (6-ounce) package chocolate flavored crumb crust
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- Whipped cream
- Additional HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush bottom and side of crust with egg yolk to seal crust. Place crust on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes.
- Blend remaining whole egg, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips; pour into crust.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% for 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave for an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle melted chocolate over pie in a decorative pattern.
- Bake on baking sheet for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center of pie comes out clean. Cool 1 hour. Serve topped with whipped cream. Garnish with additional milk chocolate chips, if desired. Cover and refrigerate leftover pie.