HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Chewy Blondies
You’ll love these golden, chewy blondies, made even better with the help of HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES Chips.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (9-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Chips
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch square pan.
- 2. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. Stir together melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; stir until well blended. Stir in flour mixture, blending well. Stir in chocolate pieces. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- 3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned and wooden pick inserted into cake portion comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Makes about 16 blondies.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.